PROFILE

eDyna

1989

7th March

Pisces


CHATS

Get a CBOX for free.


AFFILIATES

`agnes yap `alex `ah tung `bErniCe `christine `chmel `cyn `Hui zhen `hui junn `hui ling `jie shi `kat `mei mei `pipi `serene `xiao juan yee ting `4-1-love huii `zhifan Project Blog


ARCHIVES

  • continue…flashback (from end of ’07)
  • Flash back…till 2007
  • time pass lik nth happen
  • my horo VS ?? horo
  • boring day
  • town~
  • FAMILY day
  • LIVERPOOL ROCKS!!
  • bday celebration with my darlings!!
  • Overnight at Yiju House
  • Archives

  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • January 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2013
  • March 2016


  • a warmth-less family
    Sunday, March 29, 2009

    i realli feel lik leaving this house..

    i dun wanna face her..

    i dun wanna see her..

    i cannot face someone who is so unreasonable…

    i love my dad..i love my brother…

    but her..

    how to..

    u tell me..

    in this world..

    which mother will say her own daughter ji sheng chong?

    which mother will say her own daughter eat free stay free?

    which mother will nag at her own daughter when she cant find a job and think she is useless instead of encourage her?

    my dad work hard earn money give us…nv complain a single thing b4..all he wan is to give us a comfortable life…i cannot find job he an wei me..tell me slowly..i go for interview he drive me there..i screwed up the interview he an wei me…he talk to me nicely when he thinks i do wrong..i realli love him alot..everytime he wil think of people b4 him..i noe he is a good man..a good father…

    although my brother temper not tt good..but at least everytime i got trouble..i need someone to talk to…he is always there..he will be there to wipe my tears..will be there to hug me..cheer me up..protect me lik how hen protect chicks..i love him alot alot too..he might look not serious..but actualli he plan his stuff..he think for his future..he is not tt not serious like how my mom see….sometiems i feel lik i understand him more den my mom…

    the most she be de people are these 2 man in my life…

    tt woman..

    i seriously duno how to say her..

    wad kind of mother will have wad kind of daughter…if i m stubborn..she is 10 times more den me…if i m greedy..she is 10 times more den me….i did not become like stephanie lik tt is cuz i got my own thinking..i noe wad is wrong wad is rite….but how many times in my life do u noe i wanted to be like her?i wan to be rebelious..i wanna stay out late dun come back home..i wanna be so bad lik her? but i control myself..cuz wad..i noe i will hurt my dad…he has high hopes on me..he dote me so much..how can i let him down…?

    how many times i hide in the room cry to myself when i cant find a job?
    how stress i m when i cannot find a job?
    does she noe??
    does she care??
    icant feel the warmth at all..